Mug & Pot Organic Assam Black Tea 20 Tea Bags
Mug & Pot is a brand by Tokyo Tea Trading, which mainly deals with Taiwanese tea. Mug & Pot organic tea uses only raw materials that have received organic JAS certification or equivalent certification. In addition, since we only select raw materials that have confirmed the status of residual pesticides and microbiological tests, it is an organic tea that can be enjoyed by a wide range of people. Mug & Pot organic Assam tea is using Assam tea leaves cultivated at the Jalinga Tea Garden in the Assam region, India. These rolled tea leaves made with the CTC method are characterized by their aroma and taste that comes out in a short period of time when hot water is added. Assam tea with a rich taste and excellent compatibility with your favorite milk and a pinch of sugar.
- Ingredients: Organic black tea leaf
- 20 tea bags
- 0.07oz (2g) / each
- Manufacturer: Tokyo Tea Trading
- Product of Japan (Tea leaves are imported from India)
How to brew
- [Hot] Boil the 5-6.8 fl oz (150-200cc) water. Steep for 3 minutes.
- [Cold] Pour boiled water to soak all leaves and steep. Pour the 5-6.8 fl oz (150-200cc) water into the bottle.