Otafuku's vegan Okonomi sauce is blended with 20 fruits and vegetables to create a professional flavor that has been perfected through trial and error with Okonomiyaki shops. This sauce has a rich history, dating back to 1950 when it was first produced in Hiroshima as a base for Japanese BBQ, and has since been used in a variety of dishes such as deep-fried foods, baked meats, french fries, hamburger, prok rib and more. To enhance its natural sweetness, we have also added date fruits harvested in California. Taste the tradition and quality in every bottle of Otafuku's Okonomi sauce
• Manufacturer: Otafuku
• Ingredients: Dextrose, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Molasses, White Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Apple Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Peach Puree, Carrot Puree, Onion Puree ( Onion, Evaporated Cane Juice and Sea Salt), Dates, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans and Salt), Concentrated Date Juice, Concentrated Raisin Juice, Spices, Concentrated Chicken Stock, Mushroom Extract, Kelp Extract (Kelp Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Syrup [Corn, Potato, Sweet Potato and Tapioca]), Oyster Extract Powder (Maltodextrin, Oyster Extract Powder and Salt), Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Soy Sauce (Soy Sauce [Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Maltodextrin) , Caramel Coloring, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Puree, Shiitake Powder, Kelp Powder
• 64 fl oz / 1890ml
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: 365 days (Refrigerate after opening)
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect items, we are committed to making it right. Please notify our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, and include photos of any incorrect, damaged, or defective items as well as a photo of the condition of the shipping box and keep the entirety of the original items, all packaging, and packing materials for future inspection by the carrier.
We will provide a full refund of the purchase price and assist you with a new order if you would like a reshipment.
Any shipments replacing an incorrect item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address only.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.