Tenryo Black Embossed High Contrast Cutting Board 11.8" x 7.9" x 0.4"
The black cutting board provides greater contrast and clarity to your prep space by making it easier to distinguish the ingredients and cuts of your food during preparation.
The black surface will not visibly stain from highly pigmented foods in the same way that wooden or white cutting boards do; have no fear when slicing tomatoes, beets, steaks and more.
We're always concerned about keeping our cutting board sanitary. Not only does the black color help minimize staining, making it ideal as a presentation cutting board in front of customers, but the cutting board material is resistant to deep scratches and splitting issues common in wood which make it difficult to clean.
This cutting board is made by Tenryo, regarded as one of the most innovative cutting board companies in Japan. This black cutting board is made of Polyethylene which is the most commonly produced plastic used for food-safe containers
• Material: Polyethylene (PE)
• Dimensions: 11.8" x 7.9" x 0.4" ht (30cm x 20cm x 1cm)
• This product can withstand temperatures up to 90°C (194°F)
• Made in Japan
• This product is dishwasher safe but may distort due to the way to put it in the dishwasher and the water temperature. To avoid this we recommend to hand-wash or not to use High-temperature washers which must reach a minimum of 180°F.
• Please be advised that the sides of the board are not polished and may show marks made during the manufacturing process, which is normal.
• Please be advised that there are counterfeit products in the market.