Nanbu Cast Iron Teapot 13 fl oz
• Cast iron (Not enameled on the inside, so the boiling water will contain iron), Stainless Steel (inside strainer)
• 4.21" dia x 5.08" w/lip x 3.43" ht (10.7cm dia x 12.9cm w/lip x 8.7cm ht)
• 13 fl oz / 380 ml
• Weight: 1.53 lbs
• Made in Japan
Nanbu Tetsubin or cast iron teapots will keep tea hotter for longer because cast iron conducts heat efficiently and distributes heat evenly. These teapots are also durable and wear-resistant, so you will not have to worry about replacing them for many years. Japan is the second largest producer of cast iron and these teapots are of high quality.
All our cast Iron Teapots are made in Japan and are lead-free.
How to Use
• Before using, rinse the inside with water, then bring to a boil and rinse again.
• Use a teapot mat when you put the teapot with the boiling water on the table. Without a mat, this may cause the tabletop to get burnt due to the heat of the pot.
• Wash with a soft sponge. Do not use detergent, cleanser, or steel sponge to wash it as this may cause more rust. Just rinse the inside with water. Dry out the inside of the pot before storing it.