Iwatani Cooking Torch Burner CB-TC-CKGR
The Iwatani cooking torch burner has been upgraded for chefs. To ignite, grasp in your palm the lever placed at the rear, and to extinguish, release your palm from the lever. A lock knob is equipped to hold the ignition lever when not in use. You can control the flame strength and shape from wide to pointed by dialing the Built-in flame strength adjustment.
Use it to lightly sear raw seafood or meat, or put the finishing touch on desserts such as creme brulee. Unfortunately we do not sell the gas canisters.
• Dimensions: 6.7" x 1.7" x 3.7" (16.9 x 4.2 x 9.3cm)
• Weight: 0.385 lbs
• Burning Time: Approximately 110 minutes (with Iwatani Butane Fuel 8oz)
• Model: CB-TC-CKGR
• Made in Japan
• Max. Flame Temp : Approx. 2552 °F/1400 °C
• Output: 1.9kW (1,600kcal/h)
• Built-in flame size adjustment
• Easy to use Push'n Twist gas cylinder attachment