Gluten-Free Mamenorisan Soybean Paper Pink 20 Sheets
Mamenorisan i s a soybean sheet made from 100% pure non-GMO soy protein. Similar in size and shape to a sheet of seaweed nori, Mamenorisan is even more versatile. It's perfect to make rolled sushi for those who dislike the flavor of seaweed. And for chefs exploring new flavor and cooking applications, creativity is endless with Mamenorisan, especially with the whimsical color variations. Mamenorisan is highly adaptable, and can be rolled, wrapped, or folded like origami. It comes in a variety of colors and flavors, making it ideal for decorative presentations.
• Manufacturer: J Oil Mills
• Ingredients: Soybean Protein Isolate, Glycerol (contains one or more of the following: Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil or other vegetable oil), Sorbitol, Edible Oil (Made from Palm Oil, Coconut Oil), U.S. certified artificial color FD&C Red No.40 (Allura Red), U.S. certified artificial color FD&C Yellow No.5 (Tartrazine) - This product is complied with FDA regulation in USA.
• 20 Sheets in one pack
• If you order 60 packs, it will be one case.
• 1.8 oz / 52 g
• 7" x 7.87"(18cm x 20cm)
• Country of Origin: Japan
Mamenorisan 5 Features
1. Whereas foods made from soybean powder have a characteristically unpleasant odor, J-Oil uses whole soybeans, resulting in a sweet-smelling product.
2. Mamenorisan dissolves gently when eaten, unlike many other soybean sheets that feel stiff and paper-like on the palate.
3. Mamenorisan is very thin (2.2-2.3mm), making it easy to hand roll. However, it is not so delicate that it breaks apart.
4. The main ingredient is separated soy protein. Each sheet Mamenorisan contains more than 90% protein.
5. Separated soy protein's fat content is less than 0.1%, while soy powder contains two to three times this amount.
How to Use Mamenorisan
In addition to hand-rolled sushi, Mamenorisan can be used for frying, baking, or steaming.
How to store Mamenorisan
Mamenorisan is susceptible to humidity; once opened it must be sealed tightly as soon as possible. If using small amounts at a time, a desiccant is highly recommended to preserve quality. Always store at room temperature between 50°F~85°F. Do not refrigerate.
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. We?águarantee?áthat you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.