These hammered aluminum suacepan originated in the mid-19th century. They are lightweight, durable, and conduct and distribute heat faster than that stainless steel cookware. The dimples that cover Yukihira pots create more surface area on the pot exterior for conducting heat, while on the inside of the pot, the dimples help prevent foods from burning and sticking.
• Material : Aluminum
• Dimensions :(Medium) 8.25" dia
• Full Capacity: 2.4-Qt. (77.8 fl oz / 2.3 liters)
Aluminum pots main benefit is their high heat conduction, meaning they heat up and cool down faster than most other cookware materials. Aluminum is also lightweight and easy to clean. Aluminum can oxidize however, and after exposure to air will form an oxide layer. This oxide layer protects the aluminum surface from corrosion. Most of the aluminum pots on the market have a thickened oxide film formed from alumite, which is characterized by its strong resistance to corrosion and anodic oxidation. It is best to avoid cooking acidic foods and alkaline ingredients such as tomato or baking soda. The oxide film on the surface dissolves and becomes thinner, exposing the aluminum surface.
- • It is recommended to use a soft sponge and mild dish detergent for the everyday clean.
- • To clean the interior of a discolored aluminum pot, fill it with water. add lemon slices and bring the water to a boil and let boil for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, discard the water and the lemon and let the pot cool to the touch. Wash as normal with mild soap and water. ?Çï?Çï
- • After the cleaning, we recommend boiling water with rice or vegetable scraps to form an instant oxide film, then dry it well and let air contact form a protective oxide layer.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at email@example.com
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect items, we are committed to making it right. Please notify our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, and include pictures of any incorrect, damaged, or defective items.
We also ask that you keep all packaging and packing materials for future inspection of damaged items by the carrier.
We will provide a full refund of the purchase price and assist you with a new order if you would like a reshipment.
Any shipments replacing an incorrect item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address only.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.