Yamaga pots conjure up a feeling of nostalgia for Japanese people as these pots were traditionally hung over open fire in an irori (hearth) and cooking was done in a central location of each home. These are best used for tabletop cooking but can also be used as a regular cooking pot.
• Material: Cast iron
[Small- 93678] 6.42" dia x 2.52" ht (16.3cm dia x 6.4cm ht), 26 fl oz / 770ml
[Medium- 93677] 7.24" dia x 2.87" ht (18.4cm dia x 7.3cm ht), 44 fl oz / 1300ml
[Large- 93675] 8.43" dia x 3.27" ht (21.4cm dia x 8.3cm ht), 60 fl oz / 1770ml
• Comes with lid and pot stand
• Hand-wash only
Seasoning and Care
• Before first using our iron pots, it's recommended to stir fry a small amount of vegetable trim in the pot to begin the seasoning process. If using the pot for simmered meals such as hotpot, it's recommended to boil water in the pot several times to ensure a clean surface and no possible remnants from the manufacture of the pot. Before cooking in the pots, use a small amount of oil to prevent sticking.
• For cleaning, aim to use as little detergent as possible. A properly seasoned pot should become clean with warm water and mild scrubbing. Mild dish soap is helpful to clean more stubborn spots. When putting the pot away, coat it in a very light film of oil to prevent oxidation and when storing long term, wrap the pot in a hygroscopic paper (such as newspaper).
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 5-10 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.