• Material: Stainless steel and compressed wood
• Dimensions: 6.9" (17.5cm)
* Please note that the quality of this ice pick lies especially in the finish of the stainless steel parts. Each ice pick is handmade and finished carefully one by one. The stainless steel parts are sharpened by hand on a ceramic wheel so you may see some faint scratches. The wooden and stainless steel head of the anvil-shaped head do not necessarily align perfectly but this will not affect the performance of this ice pick.
Japanese bartenders and mixologists have been in the spotlight for the past few years, gaining recognition in world cocktail championships for their presentation, precision, professionalism, attention to detail, shaking techniques, and of course, high quality bar tools. Just as Japanese knives have become the preferred choice among many chefs and cooks around the world, Japanese bar tools have started to become the top choice for bartenders and mixologists worldwide.
Japanese bartenders are not only insistent on using quality ice (clear, with minimal air pockets) but on using the best tools to properly carve the ice as well. Go to any of the top bars in Japan and you will be amazed to see the bartender skillfully carve blocks of ice into the desired shape (to order!). Some bartenders will use a knife while some prefer to use ice picks like this. This one prong pick is shaped like an ice climbing pick, and there are three distinct parts you can use to break off or carve the ice.
Large ice balls are a great complement to whiskeys, certain cocktails and other drinks on the rocks because they keep the drink cold without diluting it. Yamachu's ice pick is one of the bestsellers in Japan.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at email@example.com
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
For Domestic Orders
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO/APO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 8-10 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to P.O. Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be 2-4 business days so the delivery date will be 3-9 business days.
- We ship all items except food products to Canada and Mexico. For other countries, currently we only accept orders for kitchen knives, knife accessories, cutting board and stainless steel kitchen utensils. via online store. Before moving forward to checkout page, please click the country flag on the bottom left side of the website, select your country flag and add items to your cart. Then proceed to check out (not "view cart") and you will be brought to the international checkout page. You will be able to see pricing in your currency as well as shipping and tax.
- If you are looking to purchase other items, we can ship to forwarders within the contiguous U.S.. Please enter your forwarder's shipping address at checkout. If you need HS codes for each item, we are able to provide them.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited will be used for international shipments. With shipping to Canada and Mexico, UPS Standard is also available.
- Please note that your items are considered as imports. You will be fully responsible for import duties, taxes and brokerage fees (if any) in your country and they are not refundable.
- Orders are traceable and insured.