This naturally pressed sesame oil made from untoasted white sesame seeds is manufactured by Kuki Sangyo. In 1886 Kuki Company was the first in Japan to introduce the technique of producing sesame oil by pressing seeds without the use of chemicals or additives. They have been using this method for over 120 years now.
Taihaku Junsei Goma Abura has a clear appearance and subtle aroma. It has a pure, clean taste, with a mellow nuttiness and sweetness from high quality white sesame seeds. This product bears no resemblance in flavor, aroma or color to mass-produced, overly toasted, harshly flavored, brown-colored sesame oil that has had its oil extracted with chemicals. It will help to draw out the flavors of the ingredients it is combined with, and is actually can be used as a substitute for butter in vegan cakes and other pastries.
Kuki Company uses carefully selected, organic white sesame seeds, imported from Africa and South America. The production begins with rinsing, drying and removing unwanted materials. The seeds are then transferred into a pressing machine and left to be pressed naturally. In this natural method, 20 pounds of sesame seeds produce about 8 pounds of pure sesame oil. The oil is then left to rest for over two weeks, then filtered to remove any impurities.
Untoasted sesame oil has a smoke point of 446°F degree, making this oil ideal for use in a variety of cooking applications. Sauteing, marinating, stir frying and deep frying are all excellent uses of this high quality product.
Manufacturer: Kuki Sangyo/??¥?¼??öúµÑ¡
Ingredients: Untoasted sesame seed oil
Country of Origin: Japan
Shelf Life: 9 months (store in a cool, dry and dark place)
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. The expiration date usually will be around 3-9 months. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 1 month when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 30 days. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 10 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.