If you are not satisfied with items
- MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt.
- We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages.
- Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
- All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
- We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
- Any items returned will have the return shipping cost deducted from the refund based on the dimensions or the weight of the package if you use a return label from us.
- If you choose to return items via your preferred method, the refund will be issued with the full amount.
- We do not accept any returns for international orders (unless something is damaged along the way). If you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify us within 1 week of receipt of shipment. Also please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier. We will refund the full amount of the item price which is not including the cost of shipping and taxes/duties.
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
- If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer service within 48 hours of customer receipt.
- For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
- We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
- Any shipments replacing an incorrect or damaged item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address only.
Food Product Disclaimer
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. The expiration date usually will be around 3-15 months depending on the categories of foods. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 1 month when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 30 days. You can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 806-1827.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
How to initiate a product return?
Go to the Look up order page and enter the Order number, the Shipping Zip Code. Click on the “Look up order” button
You will see your order details. Choose the quantity of the return items and return reason from the dropdown menu. Then click on the “Submit Request” button to send your return request.
After submitting the request you can print a prepaid shipping label. Put the items to return in the same or similar package along with the packing slip.
*The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from your refund if you use a return label from here.
*If you choose to ship product back via your preferred method, please insure the package, get a tracking number and be sure to note the order number on the box. We cannot be responsive to your request until we have received your return.
Send it to our return address;
New York Mutual Trading
Attn: MTC Kitchen Return Dept.
77 Metro Way, Ste#1
Secaucus, NJ 07094
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST