Kyocera's comprehensive experience and capabilities in advanced ceramic technology have enabled to develop kitchen tools and cutlery that are of high-quality and performance. Not all ceramic knives are created equal.
Kyocera ceramic knives are made of an advanced, high-tech ceramic called zirconium oxide (also called zirconia). Zirconium oxide is extremely hard, wear-resistant, and chemically inert. For the technically minded, zirconium oxide has a hardness of 8.2 Mohs (vs. steel at 5-6 Mohs and diamond at 10 Mohs).
Kyocera 5" Micro Serrated Tomato Knife is ideal for waxy skins found on tomatoes and any other fruit or vegetable with a tough outer skin and soft middle, also ideal for boneless meats. The serrated blade glides through food so effortlessly, it seems pre-sliced.
Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer. So it won;t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food, and will never rust.
Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen.
Blade Length : 5"
Kyocera model: FK-125 NWH
To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in Steel Type and/or craftsmanship. Their warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product. Products claimed as defective must be returned for inspection. If the product is found defective, they will repair or replace it. They may offer to repair or replace product for a reasonable fee for damage caused by improper use or accidental damage.
Lifetime complimentary sharpening
KYOCERA will sharpen your Kyocera cutlery, for as long as you own it. You pay for shipping and processing fees, and the Kyocera expert sharpening team will have your knife(s) back to you with a factory new edge. Please Kyocera Sharpening Service page for more details.
For warranty information please visit Kyocera's Warranty page
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 5-10 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.