A perfect blend of 3 kinds of cheese (Parmesan, Romano, and Cheddar) and peppercorns bring this dressing a complex and savory flavor. Great to drizzle on your salad, carpaccio, or pasta.
• Manufacturer: Q & B Foods
• Ingredients: Water, Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Distilled White Vinegar, Salt, Cheddar Cheese Flavored Powder ([Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Garlic Puree, Black Pepper, Apple Cider Vinegar, Anchovy Paste (Anchovies, Salt, Olive Oil, Acetic Acid), Monosodium Glutamate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Egg Yolk, Onion Powder, Mustard Flour, Malic Acid, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [preservative]), Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Natural Flavors
• Contains: Milk, Egg, Fish (Anchovy)
• 64 fl oz / 1,890 ml
• Country of Origin: United States
• Store at 45-85˚F (Refrigerate after opening)
• Shelf Life: Approx. up to 365 days (Refrigerate after opening)
Kewpie, one of the most popular Japanese mayonnaise brands, was established in 1925. They were the first company to manufacture and distribute mayonnaise in Japan. Now, Kewpie is known not only for mayonnaise but for the introduction of salad dressing to Japan as well as soy sauce and rice vinegar products. Kewpie is a long-standing household name that has been loved by consumers for generations.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect items, we are committed to making it right. Please notify our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, and include photos of any incorrect, damaged, or defective items as well as a photo of the condition of the shipping box and keep the entirety of the original items, all packaging, and packing materials for future inspection by the carrier.
We will provide a full refund of the purchase price and assist you with a new order if you would like a reshipment.
Any shipments replacing an incorrect item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address only.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.