Material: Elastomer (Soft plastic surface (5mm)), Broadleaf Tree (Wood-core (10?Çô20mm)), Polyethylene (Side protective plastic)
• (Size MTC Kitchen Original) 19.7" x 13.8" x 0.8" (50cm x 35cm x 2cm) : SKU# 80997
• (Size 0) 23.6" x 11.8" x 0.8" (60cm x 30cm x 2cm) : SKU# 99152
• (Size 1) 31.5" x 13.8" x 1" (80cm x 35cm x 2.5cm) : SKU# 93368
• (Size 2) 35.4" x 15.7" x 1" (90cm x 40cm x 2.5cm) : SKU# 94457
• (Size 3) 39.4" x 15.7" x 1.2" (100cm x 40cm x 3cm) : SKU# 94480
• (Size 4) 47.2" x 15.7" x 1.2" (120cm x 40cm x 3cm) : SKU# 94500
Made in Japan
The Soft Cutting Board cushions and absorbs the blows of your knife, thus preserving your blade’s sharpness. (Unlike typical synthetic boards.) so it is recommended for delicate cuttings (sushi, sashimi). It comes with a wood core built-in; boosts lots of benefits below.
• Blade Friendly : "pull and slice" is the usual way to use a knife in Japanese cuisine, so the edge of knives will get chipped easily when used with a hard cutting board. However this cutting board gives you the standard of blade friendiness same as a wooden cutting board.
• It's Sturdy : Wood core prevents warping and bending from long-term use and high-temp washing. It is always stable, dish-washer safe, and shows enough rigidity when in bridging.
• Light Weight : Wood core reduces weight by 30% compared to other solid plastic cutting boards. That makes handling so easy that burden of washing heavy cutting boards can be reduced. Also it can avoid serious injuries due to unexpected dropping. Wood core structure, 30% reduced weight, rigid, but blade friendly cutting board.
Isn't Wood-Core Unhygienic?
The wood-core of HASEGAWA's cutting board is sterilized and covered with thick plastic layers fully and completely. Therefore wood won't be exposed except for unusual rough handling.
This board is SIAA certified, which is one of the highest sanitation standards awarded in Japan. Antibacterial surfaces in compliance with SIAA standards have been tested to exhibit 1% of the bacterial growth versus untreated surfaces.
The soft materials that are used for both surfaces make the cutting board so blade-friendly that prolong the edge sharpness. Also grippy surfaces prevent ingredients from moving when cutting, and allow more delicate cuts!!
• Because of the soft surface technology, be sure to rinse the board often to avoid stains from setting in.
• Dishwasher and bleach safe.
• Do not use or store at temperatures over 194°F (90°C) or below -22°F (-30°C).
• Warping and deformation may occur when weight is applied over a long period at high temperature. If that happens, heat the board to about 176°F (80°C), place it on a flat surface, place something heavy on top and let it cool.
• Please do not place recently deep fried food directly onto the board after frying. At scalding hot temperatures the material will absorb oil and grease causing the board to discolor or stain.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at email@example.com
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 5-10 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.