Material: Wood coated with Synthetic rubber (Polyethylene)
• [Size 1] 23.6" x 11.8" x 0.8" ht (60cm x 30cm x 2cm ht) : SKU# 87639 (FSB20-6030)
• [Size 2] 31.5" x 13.8" x 1.0" ht (80cm x 35cm x 2.5cm ht) : SKU# 18180 (FSB25-8035)
• [Size 3] 35.4" x 15.7" x 1.0" ht (90cm x 40cm x 2.5cm ht) : SKU# 80588 (FSB25-9040)
• [Size 4] 39.4" x 15.7" x 1.2" ht (100cm x 40cm x 3.0cm ht) : SKU# 87634 (FSB30-10040)
• [Size 5] 47.2" x 15.7" x 1.2" ht (120cm X 40cm x 3.0cm ht) : SKU# 18182 (FSB30-12040)
Made in Japan
The Soft Cutting Board cushions and absorbs the blows of your knife, thus preserving your blade‘s sharpness. (Unlike typical synthetic boards.) so it is recommended for delicate cuttings (sushi, sashimi). It comes with a wood core built-in; providing many benefits, listed below
• It's Sturdy : Wood core prevents warping and bending from long-term use and high-temp washing. It is always stable, dish-washer safe, and shows enough rigidity when in bridging.
• Light Weight : Wood core reduces weight by 30% compared to other solid plastic cutting boards. That makes handling so easy that burden of washing heavy cutting boards can be reduced. Also it can avoid serious injuries due to unexpected dropping. Wood core structure, 30% reduced weight, rigid, but blade friendly cutting board.
Isn't Wood-Core Unhygienic?
The wood-core of HASEGAWA's cutting board is sterilized and covered with thick plastic layers fully and completely. Therefore wood won't be exposed except for unusual rough handling.
This board is SIAA certified, which is one of the highest sanitation standards awarded in Japan. Antibacterial surfaces in compliance with SIAA standards have been tested to exhibit 1% of the bacterial growth versus untreated surfaces.
The PE (Polyethylene) Cutting Board - Brown, comes with a harder surface than our Soft Cutting Board. While the latter is recommended for delicate cuttings (sushi, sashimi) in mind, the former takes on your general tasks like vegetables, meats and fish (except for hard chopping) and will resist staining and deep gouging from rougher work better.
• Because of the soft surface technology, be sure to rinse the board often to avoid stains from setting in.
• Dishwasher and bleach safe.
• Do not use or store at temperatures over 194°F (90°C) or below -22°F (-30°C).
• Warping and deformation may occur when weight is applied over a long period at high temperature. If that happens, heat the board to about 176°F (80°C), place it on a flat surface, place something heavy on top and let it cool.
• Please do not place recently deep fried food directly onto the board after frying. At scalding hot temperatures the material will absorb oil and grease causing the board to discolor or stain.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
For Domestic Orders
Every effort will be made to ship your online orders within two business days of purchase. But please understand that we cannot guarantee the delivery date and all orders are subject to product availability. Please contact us for any time-sensitive orders.
- For standard and ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 11:00 am EST (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day or next business day. Orders placed after 11:00 am EST, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day
- * Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve. If you have any concerns regarding when your order will arrive, please contact us at 201-806-1827.
We use UPS by ground service as our primary shipper unless you specify otherwise at the time of purchase.
At the time of your purchase, you may choose an expedited UPS shipping method such as Next Day Air or 3 Day Select. In stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same business day if received by 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
We start using UPS SurePost® for small packages to be delivered to residential addresses. This service combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
Unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
Please note that if your order's total weight is over 150lbs it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing." This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous 48 states and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy. The lead days for packaging will be 2-4 days. If you need further information for large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-806-1827.