An essential tool for any sushi bar, this makisu rolling mat is used to make maki sushi rolls.
This makisu is made with embossed plastic strips and monofilament strings instead of the traditional bamboo and cotton strings. The embossed plastic strips have been treated with antibacterial agent so they are very hygienic and easy to be cleaned.
Benefits to use Hasegawa sushi rolling mat
• Does not generate splinters or black mold, like those conventional bamboo ones always do.
• Rice less likely to stick to its embossed strip surface. You do not need to use plastic wrap to cover conventional mats.
• Quick to be dried so that it can be used right after washing.
• Lasts very long.
• Material: Plastic, Monofilament
• Dimensions: 10" x 9.5" (25cm x 24cm)
• Color: Green
• Made in Japan
• Dishwasher safe, bleach safe.
• Can be soaked in the hot water (212°F/100°C) for at most 5 minutes for high temperature sterilization. Soaking in hot water for a long time will cause the strings damaged.
Super Hygienic Sushi Rolling Mat is bound together using "Monofilament" strings, which is similar to that of the fishing line. The material is non water-absorbent and dries immediately after wash, making it very hygienic. However, incorrect use may cause the binding strings to break.
With a good understanding of this characteristic, correct use and exercise care in handling, the Super Hygienic Sushi Rolling Mat can last much longer than conventional ones.
Hasegawa Chemical Co., Ltd. produces and distributes mostly commercial grade kitchenware in Japan. They are focused on preventing serious food-borne diseases caused by bacteria such as E. coli viruses. Their production process is managed with meticulous care. In Japan, HASEGAWA's kitchenware is highly valued for their benefits on sanitary management among restaurants, catering services, hotels and food factories. Their belief promotes safe and secure kitchenware to reach high level standards all over the world!
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at [email protected]
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or [email protected]
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 5-10 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.