Hario's new unique ceramic rice cooker features a glass lid that cooks rice with ease. Many rice enthusiasts believe that rice made in a clay pot is softer and fluffier than rice made in an electric rice cooker. The base of the rice cooker is made from Banko ware, a type of traditional Japanese pottery from Mie Prefecture. The glass lid allows you to keep an eye on the rice as it cooks. Simply soak the rice and then heat. The handle of the glass lid houses a handy whistle that will signal when the rice is ready. Then turn off the heat and wait. Perfectly delicious rice is ready in minutes.
Body - Heat-resistant ceramic
Lid - Heat-resistant glass
Lid Knob - Polypropylene, silicone rubber
• Dimensions: 10.6" (27cm) x 9.1" (23cm) x 8.3" (21cm) H
• Loading Capacity: 2~3 Cups uncooked rice (1cup=180ml)
• Made in Japan (Banko ware)
1. Rinse your rice and drain water with strainer. Put rice into the pot and add water following indication line, or add 200ml water per 1 cup of rice.
2. Soak rice in water for 30 minutes or about 1 hour during winter.
3. Cook rice over medium heat for about 7- 10 minutes. Adjust the heat if boiling over the pot. Turn off the heat 1 minute after the sound of the whistle is blowing or when you see bubbling inside the pot.
4. Allow the rice to settle about 15 minutes and it's ready to serve!
Other sizes are available
California Proposition 65
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect items, we are committed to making it right. Please notify our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, and include pictures of any incorrect, damaged, or defective items.
We also ask that you keep all packaging and packing materials for future inspection of damaged items by the carrier.
We will provide a full refund of the purchase price and assist you with a new order if you would like a reshipment.
Any shipments replacing an incorrect item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address only.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.