Only ships palletized. Please inquire for freight pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a simple charcoal grill that is made with diatomaceous earth, which is a natural material that optimizes heat retention. Use this with charcoal (Binchotan) to grill meat, seafood, vegetables and anything else you desire.
Grilling will add smokey flavors to your food that cannot be obtained from other cooking methods.
The far infrared rays (and high temperature) that the binchotan emits leads to faster cooking (reaches deep inside) and the umami of the food (especially meat) will remain instead of dripping out. The high temperature will result in a crisp and golden exterior with a juicy inside for meat
The side handles will allow you to carry this grill around with ease. Use the three ventilation windows to control the air flow and heat level.
Material: Diatomaceous earth, Galvanized Iron Plate (grill net)
Dimensions: 36.25" x 13.75" x 7.75" ht (92cm x 35cm x 20cm ht)
• Please keep in mind that burning charcoal will produce carbon monoxide so this grill should only be used in well ventilated kitchens and areas.
• Please place a wooden mat or other heat resistant mat under the grill since the bottom will reach high temperatures.
• Please do not extinguish the fire with water. Diatomaceous earth absorbs water, and becomes brittle and loses it durability.
Cast Iron Fire Starter PotTo ignite the charcoal, it is recommended to use Cast Iron Fire Starter Pot on the gas stovetop. (Please do not use it on portable butane stoves.)
Cast Iron Fire Starter Pot
California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to Proposition 65 Warnings.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at email@example.com
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 5-10 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.