This electric Nanbu cast iron griddle is a very popular equipment for restaurants and other food establishments that serve gyoza dumplings. This griddle will boil, steam and grill/sear your dumplings to perfection with a crispy skin and juicy filling.
Manufacturer: World Kitchen Tech
Model: GS-1STR-N (Strong Type)
Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
Plate Material: Nanbu Cast Iron (the second photo shows the thickness)
Cover Material: Molded Aluminum with Fluorocarcon Resin Coating
Power: Single phase 120V 12A, 1400 Watt
Heating Speed: 374°F to 428°F (7 min 30 sec to 12 sec)
Temperature Range: 374 to 428 °F / 20 to 200 °C
Exterior Dimensions: W8.9" x D18.1" x H10" (225 x 460 x 255mm)
Plate Dimensions: W7.1" x D13.4" x H1.6" (180 x 340 x 40mm)
Timer: 0-15 min with alarm
Thermostat: Variable liquid expansion type
Water Supply: Manual
Click here to view Spec Sheet
The thickness of the nanbu cast iron facilitates even heating and excellent heat retention (Even placing frozen gyoza on this plate will not cool it down at all).
- The plate divider acts like a dam to retain the appropriate water level and cook a smaller serving.
- The thermostat allows you to obtain a consistent cooking temperature.
- Removable lid for easy cleaning.
- Low cost compared to other gyoza griddles.
- Compact size.
-Set the thermostat to the desired cooking temperature
- Once the plate is hot enough, brush it with some oil and place the dumplings?é
- Add hot water until it reaches halfway up the dumplings
- Set the timer (if needed)
- Once all the water has evaporated, drizzle some oil over the dumplings and cook until the skin is golden and crispy
This unit is a direct import unit from Japan with no warranty and no repair service available. Please be aware that it is not UL or NSF certified so please ask a local agent whether you are allowed to use this unit or not. Only Instructions in Japanese are available.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at email@example.com
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect items, we are committed to making it right. Please notify our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, and include photos of any incorrect, damaged, or defective items as well as a photo of the condition of the shipping box and keep the entirety of the original items, all packaging, and packing materials for future inspection by the carrier.
We will provide a full refund of the purchase price and assist you with a new order if you would like a reshipment.
Any shipments replacing an incorrect item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address only.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.