• Dimensions: 13.7" x 16.9" x 23.2" ht (34.8cm x 43cm x 59cm ht)
• Power Supply: AC120V, 60Hz
• Power Consumption: 115W
• Production Rate: 1200 rice sheets per hour
• Rice Mat Sizes: Width: Approx 7.4"/8.2" / Length 1.2"-8.6" (Short-Long)
• Thickness: Apprx 0.2"-0.6" (Thin-Thick)
• Nori size: 4.2"-8.4"
• Hopper Capacity: Apprx. 18.1 lbs
• Weight: Approx 70.5 lbs (32kg)
Autec Maki Sushi Master ASM 865A can help to improve your business and make your operation more profitable by reducing labor costs up to 48%.
• Appearance: The Maki Maker model ASM865A is designed to hide the existence. This model is perfect even for the user who does not want customers see the use of machines.
• High Production Rate: The Maki-Maker model ASM865A allows you to better handle the highs and lows of rice mat production. The ASM865A helps you produce up to a phenomenal 1200 rice sheets per hour.
• Quality: The Maki-Maker model ASM865A can produce evenly spread rice mats. It is quite desirable, since it is the most critical factor in controlling the quality of your rolls and customer satisfaction.
• Price: The Maki-Maker model ASM865A specializes in rice mat production, the most labor-intensive portion of making maki rolls. This machine does not come with the wrapping mechanism, so it is the most affordable.
• Easy: The Maki-Maker model ASM865A lets you change the size of the rice mats in a jiffy, enabling you to fulfill sudden demand without delay. Nothing else is needed to widen your repertoire.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
REGULAR PACKAGE DELIVERY
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 10 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 3 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day. Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day. We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve.
- Unfortunately we do not ship packages (over 12" cube) to PO Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy.
- The lead days for packaging will be business days so the delivery date will be 10-12 business days.
- We currently pause international shipments. We will resume the service once our stock level becomes stable.